niedziela, 10 października 2010

You wanna start something




So we've got Paris Fashion week behind us. From the start of that event I was waiting for new collection of Miu Miu. And then , finally I watched the Miu Miu fashion show and .. I didn't like it so much. The collection was interesting - it's true. It was about that everyone wants to be famous. The red floor, the music from american "Idol" - I could feel this inspiration of desire being famous. But I think that it was just not in my style. And how about the rest of collections ? Well, they were good. Sonia Rykiel - good, pretty, fresh and funny as always. Paul & Joe ? Floral maxi dresses with black leather jacket - I really liked it ! Balmain ? Two words - glam rock . And of course there was a lot of others like Alexander Mcqueen ( Actually , I like the new style of his collection) , Chanel (just Chanel - very classic, but also fresh) etc. And now we know that : Paris is beautiful , the new style for s/s 2011 is gonna be interesting and I'm going to sleep 'cause tomorrow is going to be a loooong day ! ;)

Bisou bisou. Ania

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz